Thursday 26 April 2012

What have you learned?

Overall, I think doing this exercise has taught me a lot about how to control a camera and how to create effective shots that portray things such as power, weakness ad equality. Without this exercise, I wouldn't of been able to fully understand how useful these shots are. Compared to my preliminary exercise, I have learnt a lot more about creating a continuity cut as my editing on the preliminary exercise was extremely poor. I think I worked a lot harder and payed a lot more attention to detail when editing the footage and this resulted in a realistic looking film because there weren't any major jumps. In this exercise, our entire group spent a lot of time filming and this enabled me to take a lot more care when filming to ensure that my shots were good enough and matched our standards. Because of this, we ended up having some good shots in our film. I think learning these has given me the experience needed to film projects in the future (e.g. media A2 music video) and because of this I feel pleased that this exercise has made me more skillful in both recording and editing.

Sorraya

No comments:

Post a Comment